Various roles – full time, part time & casual
ISEC is an innovative and experienced security services provider with over 20 years of experience in delivering security services to many high profile organisations across Australia.
We are recruiting professional security personnel for positions for various corporate & cultural sites in the Sydney CBD.
Be part of an energetic and highly experienced organisation that cultivates and assists in the professional development of its team members through ongoing training programs.
- Valid NSW Security credentials
- Strong customer service, organisational skills with excellent communication and conflict resolution
- Excellent grooming and presentation
- Ability to be flexible working over a rotating roster 7 days a week / 24/7
- Working with children check
- Proven corporate security experience
- National police check
- Baseline clearance
Benefits & Culture
- Friendly and inclusive environment
- Growth and development are supported and promoted
- Cultural diversity is valued and supported
- Emphasis on learning and development, where a LMS is available to all employees
- Mental health awareness and support
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that is available to employees
- Full training and uniform provided
ISEC promotes diversity in the workplace through our Diversity Inclusion initiative via our Indigenous partnership with Bullroarers.
We encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply for this role.
Should a decision be made to proceed with your application to the next stage, only at this stage will a member of the recruitment team be in contact with you.
ISEC Pty Ltd is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ORGANISATION
We acknowledge and pay our respects to the traditional owners and custodians past present and emerging on whose land we walk, work and live.
Copy of CV & valid credentials emailed to email@example.com with the Subject line:
Security Officers Corporate
NSW M/L: 410 759 653